PDA

View Full Version : Waterparks plus more option...

mom2morgan
01-09-2011, 11:47 AM
I don't think I have the name quite right, but I'm having trouble finding information with my poor internet connection (took me 10 minutes to get to this page ;-) What is included other than waterparks? I know it also includes DisneyQuest - is miniature golf part of it? I'm trying to decide if it is worth getting - I never have before. What do you think?

MickeysBestPal
01-09-2011, 05:17 PM
I don't think I have the name quite right, but I'm having trouble finding information with my poor internet connection (took me 10 minutes to get to this page ;-) What is included other than waterparks? I know it also includes DisneyQuest - is miniature golf part of it? I'm trying to decide if it is worth getting - I never have before. What do you think?

Not "miniature golf."

The WPF&M option includes a round of real golf at WDW's Oak Trail Golf Course, a nine-hole walking executive course.

It also includes a visit (or more) to ESPN's Wide World of Sports, in that is desired.

LudwigVonDrake
01-10-2011, 02:06 PM
If you're interested in miniature golf usually I get a voucher with my paperwork that Disney sends for a free round of miniature golf :golf:

CleveRocks
01-10-2011, 08:08 PM
If you're interested in miniature golf usually I get a voucher with my paperwork that Disney sends for a free round of miniature golf :golf:

This is a perk of booking a package. Guests who book a room-only reservation don't receive this perk. It's the same with a few other vouchers and the souvenir luggage tags.

joonyer
01-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Water Parks & More Options include:
1) Two Water Parks, (Typhoon Lagonn and Blizzard Beach)
2) DisneyQuest® Indoor Interactive Theme Park,
3) ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
4) a round of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, a relaxed, nine-hole walking course designed for the entire family.

The number of admissions depends on the number of days of the base ticket you purchase

Frog
01-12-2011, 10:35 AM
is it unlimited admission? What if you have park hopper, does it allow you to park hop to these places too? just wondering...

PopPhan
01-12-2011, 12:24 PM
is it unlimited admission? What if you have park hopper, does it allow you to park hop to these places too? just wondering...

ENTRIES on the WPF&M (Water Park Fun & More) option are based on the number of DAYS of your MYW (Magic Your Way) ticket. For example: If you have a 7 day MYW ticket and add the WPF&M option, you would be allowed a TOTAL of 7 DAYS of entry into one of the 4 main parks (MK, EP, DHS, AK) - one per day - AND 7 ENTRIES to any combination of TL, BB, OT, DQ and/or WWoS to be used over the length of your stay. You cannot use the WPF&M option to enter any of the 4 main parks!

You can use multiple ENTRIES in a day, but once your maximum number of ENTRIES is used up, there are no more!!

The PH (Park Hopper) option allows entry to the 4 main parks ONLY! It cannot be used for any other venues. You cannot enter more than one park per day without purchasing the PH option!

CleveRocks
01-12-2011, 12:51 PM
is it unlimited admission? What if you have park hopper, does it allow you to park hop to these places too? just wondering...No.

There is no concept of park hopping with the WPF&M admissions.

Whether or not your theme park ticket has the park hopper option makes no change to how the Water Park Fun & More admissions are used.

Just like in the above example, if you have a 7-day theme park ticket, then you also get 7 admissions to WPF&M gates. If you play 9 holes of golf in the morning, then go to Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon, and then go to DisneyQuest that same night, you used up 3 of your 7 WPF&M entries on that day. And this is true regardless of whether or not you have the park hopper option on your theme park ticket.