PDA

View Full Version : Special needs?

dakotamom
01-08-2011, 11:06 PM
My experience w/Disney is that they go above and beyond to make a truly memorable event for our autistic son. Has anyone had any experience w/special needs children at IoA and WWoHP? Also what characters can be found at US/IOA? After Disney - I am somewhat afraid my expectations are too high...

NJGIRL
01-09-2011, 07:46 PM
I would contact Universal's Customer Service (they have always been very helpful to me whenever I have questions) to see what they can do for you.

As far as the characters I will try to list who I remember but I'm sure there were so many more. I remember seeing Scooby Doo and the whole gang (Mystery Machine included), the whole Simpson family, Spiderman and many other Marvel characters, Beetlejuice, the Blues Brothers, Jimmy Neutron, Lucy Ball, Marilyn Monroe and other old time movie stars, stilt walkers outside of the Mummy ride, Barney and his friends, Betty Boop, Popeye, many Harry Potter characters. We didn't go through Seuss Landing but I'm sure they had characters there too. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Are you looking for anyone special?

dakotamom
01-13-2011, 08:24 PM
Not looking for any particular character per say. Just was wondering who we may find at Universal. Thanks for the info!