PDA

View Full Version : child swap

sommer
01-08-2011, 06:20 PM
We just got back from our week-long trip. All in all it was wonderful... just a few mishaps here and there. We used the child swap quite a few times and was under the assumption that after the original rider stood in line, then the other parent could go in the fast pass line with 3 guests. Is it 3 guests, or 3 people total including the second parent? I had a little arguement with a cast member at Soarin' about it on our last day, and then after reading the back of the card it's not perfectly clear. She was firm on it being 3 people total.

Basket Mommy
01-09-2011, 11:20 AM
I've often run into this problem, too. We have 4 kids, so it can be a problem if just one doesn't want to ride. CMs are quite adamant that the 3 people returning with the Fast Pass includes the adult, so you can only take 2 kids back through with you. That doesn't work for us, because I usually have 3 kids that want to ride with me while the one who doesn't want to ride stays with Dad. Most CMs will give me 2 FPs, but a handful want to argue with me. I tell them that they have to pick the one child that doesn't get to ride, and they usually back off.

BugeyedMuggy
01-09-2011, 02:07 PM
Maybe if you have all the kids wanting to ride with the mom take turns. I believe they have this rule so everyone rides the ride once.