PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon Booked!

Plex
01-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Just thought I'd share that I managed to get 8 nights in a studio at BLT with MK view for our honeymoon in August! Totally psyched!!! :mickey:

This is actually going to be our first stay with DVC, so we're really anxious for the experience, and really happy that we were able to get exactly what we wanted even though we don't own at BLT. So far we have nothing but goods things to say about DVC :)

Horizon93
01-07-2011, 11:10 PM
congrats on the upcoming wedding and your first DVC trip! There is no better place to honeymoon, DW and I did that in 1993.

vizsla
01-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Congrats :thumbsup:

Basket Mommy
01-08-2011, 08:26 AM
Congratulations!

Contrary to popular belief, it's not awfully hard to get the DVC property you want if it's not your home resort. It just depends on the time of year you choose to travel. We own all our points at Hilton Head, and we almost always get our first pick of resorts at WDW when we travel during Value season, even booking less than 7 months out.

Enjoy your honeymoon! We spent ours at the Grand Floridian in 1996 and it was possibly the most amazing honeymoon we could've ever had. We LOVED it.

MinnieMommie
01-12-2011, 07:46 AM
:congrats: and
:welcome: Home!

How exciting for you! MK view will be beautiful. Imagine being able to have your own private view of Wishes every night with sound to boot. This surely will be a magical memory!

antnyh
01-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Congrats!! Wish we would've had DVC when we got married. We Honymooned at CR club level and had the time of our lives. Best of luck!

tinkerbellfan246
01-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Congradulations! BLT is an awesome place to stay! :cloud9:

faline
01-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Bay Lake Tower is a great place to stay! Sounds like a wonderful honeymoon spot!

MarkC
01-12-2011, 02:48 PM
Congrats!! We honeymooned in San Francisco, which was awesome, but had I known then what a I know now, we'd have been at Disney as well. Its probably good we didn't or I'd have already spent even more money there.

Plex
01-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Congrats!! We honeymooned in San Francisco, which was awesome, but had I known then what a I know now, we'd have been at Disney as well. Its probably good we didn't or I'd have already spent even more money there.

We actually were thinking about San Francisco and Disney Land, but ultimately decided against it. I definitely think that trip will happen as well at some point though. We used a few online services to match up what we like to a destination and San Francisco came up repeatedly for both of us!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

195 days to go! :mickey: