PDA

View Full Version : Chip and Dale at Breakfast?

clausjo
01-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Is there anywhere we can see them at breakfast? We may need to change our dinner at Garden Grill and my DD loves these guys!

KylesMom
01-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Sadly, they pulled Chip & Dale from Chef Mickey's rotation a few years ago . . . :(

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
01-07-2011, 01:33 PM
They used to be at Ohana too, but I think they are gone now.

joanna71985
01-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Chip and Dale are only out for character dinners (Garden Grille, and Mickey's Backyard BBQ).

mom2morgan
01-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Tragic. I've never had a chance to see them anywhere in WDW - except for once on mainstreet and their "handler" was a little rude in telling me they weren't available. But we were in Disneyland this summer and they were everywhere. I told "Chip" he has always been my favourite Disney Character and he "insisted" (silently of course) that I stand up and have my picture taken with him kissing my hand and Dale pretending to look very jealous. Later in the week we were in a different location and "Chip" came right over and hugged me and again insisted on a picture without me saying anything, so I really wondered if it was the same actor! Sorry, I totally digress..I just love these two so much :blush: (side note - I love all the actors that do Disney characters, but I really have to say that after my DL trip this summer, I think the characters there seem WAY more interactive and "into it". I really think it is because of the large number of wanna-be actors working at Disney while waiting for their big break!)

moe513
01-08-2011, 10:20 AM
i believe they are at the breakfast at the beach club. They were there the last time we did that breakfast.

forever a child
01-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Tragic. I've never had a chance to see them anywhere in WDW - except for once on mainstreet

We saw them everywhere on our Dec trip. Found them at a meet & greet at one point or another at all 4 parks, I believe (if not...at least 3) because when we would look I would say..oh there's Chip and Dale again. We liked them best at AK because they had Christmas decorations on and were so cute!

joanna71985
01-08-2011, 08:37 PM
i believe they are at the breakfast at the beach club. They were there the last time we did that breakfast.

They are no longer there. It's Minnie, Goofy, and Donald