PDA

View Full Version : lost ticket

cjdami
01-06-2011, 07:49 PM
What happens if I lose my ticket/room key? Will it be replaced? Is there an additional cost??
Thanks!!

CleveRocks
01-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Lost Key To The World card? No problem. Your resort front desk can handle it, no charge.

lovinmesomedisney
01-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Ahhh, this brings back memories. About three years ago, we were walking across the little bridge near the Crystal Palace. I had my key to the world/ticket in my pocket and went to transfer it into my little pouch. It slipped out of my hand and bounced right into the lagoon! :blush: I turned around, went to guest services and they printed me out a new ticket. Whew! My kids will NEVER let me forget this, and we have to take a picture of the exact spot every year on our trip. :mickey:

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-07-2011, 08:41 AM
This happened to my oldest DD (20) on our September trip. Were had just finished breakfast at POR dining hall she had her KTTW card out, (charging privleges), on the tray. She went and dumped the tray along with her KTTW card. Unbeknownst to me, she went digging thru the trash to no avail. She, and her mother(my exDW), came up to me in tears and told me what happened. I said not to worry this is Disney they'll take care of you. So I took DD to the front desk, explained the situation, and on the spot, no charge, they gave her a new KTTW card. Big smile and sigh of relief from DD. I said see I told you so....problem solved and away we went to MK that day.

cjdami
01-07-2011, 09:21 AM
So new card and the last time we were there they scan your fingers, it would mean a new scan too??

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Yes we did rescan at the entrance to all the parks, but everyone has to do that. There were no issues with the new ticket we she scanned her fingers if that's what your asking.

tinkerpharm
01-11-2011, 08:13 PM
First time it happen to me a couple a days ago. I had them clip to a pinlandyard and they were lost in a ride at epcot went to guest realtions and they were not there they had to call the resort to verify that I was staying there to tell me that I had to stop by the front desk for some new tikets (key to the world) wow that was a relief for me I was about to cry.:mickey:

MarkC
01-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Guest services is great at this type of issue. In the past, especially if we've purchased annual passes, we've photocopied them and left the copies with a neighbor or someone who could fax Guest services a copy if need be. You may not need it but it can't hurt.