PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Cancellation

Checkers
01-04-2011, 08:19 PM
We are going to WDW in March and had an ADR for our entire family (7 of us) for Raglan Road on St. Patrick's Day. We have had them for some time now and my daughter received a call today from Disney Dining canceling them telling her that they have now scheduled a "special event" there. Disappointing and now we are scrambling to get a replacement. The CM that called her gave her his # and said when she was ready to make a substitution she was to call him. Hopefully when we make a decision he will be able to help us.

Just an FYI for those who might be interested in Raglan Road on that date. He didn't say what the
special event was.

Hair_Razor
01-04-2011, 09:15 PM
Wow that kinda stinks! Well hopefully you can find a cool replacement! Maybe Rose and Crown?

mom2morgan
01-05-2011, 01:25 PM
That seems unfair to cancel existing reservations :-( I think they should have "special events" figured out enough in advance of the 180 day window for reservations so that doesn't happen.

crltkcagle
01-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Even though I really don't like the restaurant:sick: that stinks! They should not do that to their customers! Maybe they will give you some fast passes or some other kind of perk for canceling on you. This happened to us a few years ago and we received vip seating for illuminations.