PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Pins...

jlm71wdw71
01-04-2011, 11:13 AM
For the first time ever, I'll be in WDW on my actual birthday. I know that I can get a pin commemorating this at MK's City Hall, but can I get similar pins at Guest Services at the other parks?

I will be visiting all four parks on that day and if I can't get the pins anywhere else but MK, I will have to start there (though my plan works best if I start at AK).

Any help you could give would be appreciated. Thanks!

biodtl
01-04-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure about the other4 parks, but you can get them at your resort, too.

clausjo
01-04-2011, 12:07 PM
I got pins for the kids at EPCOT when we were there over the summer. I'm sure the others have them as well.

Matt's Dad
01-04-2011, 12:38 PM
The "pins" that I have seen (there in July) are more of the "badge" variety. Around 2-3" in diameter, personilzed by the CM with a black sharpie, usually with your first name and possibly your age (if you dare).
I was able to get them at the resort, any park, and even at the greeter stand at Chef Mickey I believe. Both boys had birthdays, and a few got lost during the fun days.
As far as getting more than one, I believe they are all the same, so outside of replacments or extra keepsakes, not a lot of point running to each park.

KennyandKim
01-04-2011, 12:47 PM
My twin DDs will be celebrating their 16th birthday on our Sept 2011 trip. Do you wear your birthday pin just the actual day of your birthday or does anyone wear it the whole trip?

clausjo
01-04-2011, 01:14 PM
My kids wore theirs (their birthdays are in the same month) the entire time. They loved how many CMs said "happy birthday" to them throughout the trip. The cupcakes they got at dinner were a plus, too! :thumbsup:

brivers222
01-04-2011, 01:17 PM
we wore our just engaged buttons the entire trip... never got tired of telling our story and hearing the congrats from CMs and strangers alike!

I would gather the same could be said for b-day pins

only downfall is every piece of clothing will have tiny little holes where the button pulls on hehe, well worth it!

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Yes you will want to wear them for the entire trip. It's a lot of fun that way. I've done it, as have all the kids. Our last trip we even got picked to ride RNRC "VIP" (all by ourselves, loaded thru the exit) because of two in our group wearing their Birthday Buttons. At least that what the CM told the girls as to why we were picked.

jlm71wdw71
01-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Thank you all SO much! This was incredibly helpful!

KennyandKim
01-09-2011, 05:53 PM
My girls will definitely wear theirs the entire trip now.