PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of getting on Splash?

lovinmesomedisney
01-04-2011, 09:56 AM
We are going to be in DW the last week of January, departing on Feb 1. The refurb is scheduled for Jan 3. through Jan 31. Anyone think there may be a chance it could open a day or so early? If not, I guess we get to MK at rope drop on the 1st of Feb., ride, and pretty much head back to catch the Magical Express. :mickey:

Strmchsr
01-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Disney plans its refurbs out to the second. Very, very rarely do they reopen early. It does happen occasionally, so it's not out of the question, but I would plan on going Feb 1 and be pleasantly surprised if it does open a day or so early.

Gator
01-04-2011, 03:26 PM
I actually moved our vacation back 5 days so that we could catch Splash Mountain. And I'll be there on Feb 1st with the family to ride Splash Mountain with you :D

lovinmesomedisney
01-05-2011, 03:55 PM
See you there Gator...lol I may just have to change my flight on the first to leave later in the day. I just hope that if I go through all that, it really does open on the first. Knowing my luck, I'll change my flight and they will decide to open on the 2nd when I am 1000 miles away. :(