PDA

View Full Version : Which princesses are at Norway Castle for breakfast?

Monkeespaw
01-02-2011, 09:50 PM
If you have been to the Norway castle very recently for breakfast, would you tell me which princesses were there?

KeriWDE
01-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel, Aurora. One year at dinner, we saw Aladdin (whoop whoop) too.

It's a really good meal and the character interaction (for princesses) is as good as it gets.

I'm trying to remember if Cinderella was there, but I don't think so.

Our picture was with Ariel in her ballgown.

I highly recommend it. It has a castle decor but is much roomier than CRT and seats a LOT more diners.

jonahbear2006
01-03-2011, 02:06 AM
when we went our photos were with belle in her yellow dress and we saw jasmine, ariel, aurora, and cinderella. Once when we were there prince charming was there, but that doesnt happen much i dont think.

magicjasb
01-03-2011, 07:08 AM
We have been to the Norway breakfast three times and love it. Twice we had the Princesses mentioned. On our last trip, though, we were disappointed because our Princesses were Mulan, Pocahontas, and Mary Poppins. Not the Princesses we were hoping to see. They do tell you the Princesses can change. Good Luck.:mickey:

brivers222
01-03-2011, 11:50 AM
in Oct 2010...

Picture with Belle in yellow dress

Princesses that walk around were Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora

mom2morgan
01-03-2011, 12:40 PM
We have been to the Norway breakfast three times and love it. Twice we had the Princesses mentioned. On our last trip, though, we were disappointed because our Princesses were Mulan, Pocahontas, and Mary Poppins. Not the Princesses we were hoping to see. They do tell you the Princesses can change. Good Luck.:mickey:

That's a Disney quirk that mystifies me - on what planet is Mary Poppins a princess? It's funny that they never know where to put her - she shows up with Alice and the Mad Hatter at 1900 Park Fare! (I guess their reasoning there is that all are British, and it is a Victorian restaurant. I'd like to see them explain the connection to Mulan and Pocahontas, though! :-)

Edited to say - our picture was with Aurora in her pink dress. Visiting princesses were Ariel, Snow White, Jasmin (my 15 year old son LOVED getting his picture with her, LOL) and I think Belle