PDA

View Full Version : Just how much is it without Dining plan?

johnw
01-01-2011, 02:35 AM
:mickey:We still have a while to go on our trip and are still planning. I have been all around looking at the different options but wondered without the dining plans just how much are items at these food courts and such? Are we talking 10 bucks for a slice of pizza? We will have a 4 year old with us.

Thanks.

John in MI.

Strmchsr
01-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Take a look at info central and you'll see menus with prices. That should help your planning. And, no, not $10/slice. It's usually $15 or so for a whole pizza at the food courts.

forever a child
01-01-2011, 09:10 AM
I just sent you a PM with a link with some dining info. Hope that helps. You can get some decent quick service meals that are large enough to share at many locations. DD and I love to share the 1/2 Rotisserie chickens at Wolfgang puck and other locations.

We flew on our trip in may and shipped a large pacakage with ups that had bottled water and cola's as well as breakfast foods for in the room eating. But our Dec trip we drove and took all of that with us. If you are not on the dinning plan and are going during a hot season, I strongly suggest taking bottle water with you. It can get expensive having to buy those things.

buzznwoodysmom
01-01-2011, 09:41 AM
We are a family of 4 and we typically spend around $30 on a Quick Service meal for the 4 of us. That would be for 4 burgers, 4 fries, and 4 drinks, for example. My boys are 10 and 8, but often still order off the kids menu.

Janmac
01-01-2011, 12:09 PM
When we're having bad weather, or having a lazy day, we'll go to Info central (tab at the top of this page) and make selections from menus, as if we were at WDW. We can get some good ideas of what we'd spend on meals, both quick service and table service.

We can then use our pretend meals costs to determine if we really want to use the Dining Plan and how much we might save.

Many people like the pre-paid aspect of the dining plan. There are several ways you can set up your own sort of dining plan with either room charge, or other charge/debit options and money you've saved (but not paid to the Dining Plan. :D )

Jan