PDA

View Full Version : Wine room at Cali Grill?

buzznwoodysmom
12-31-2010, 07:02 PM
I just read in another thread that there is a wine room at Cali Grill. I've never heard of this before. Anyone have any additional information? Is this something you have to book, or do you request this at check in? DH and I have a date night in March, just the two of us. Is this something special that I should look into? Thanks for any information.

hoop de do
12-31-2010, 09:47 PM
We have eaten in the Wine Room on several occasions. I think its strong point is that is much quieter that in the main part of the dining area. I believe there is about six tables, all with a great view. You request it when you check in on the second floor of the Comtemporary. We have had no problem getting it in the past. Being this is just for the two of you, I think it would be worth your while.
Hope I helped and have a great vaca. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AHOTE
01-03-2011, 12:13 AM
We have eaten in the Wine Room on several occasions. I think its strong point is that is much quieter that in the main part of the dining area. I believe there is about six tables, all with a great view. You request it when you check in on the second floor of the Comtemporary. We have had no problem getting it in the past. Being this is just for the two of you, I think it would be worth your while.
Hope I helped and have a great vaca. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:ditto: We request the wine room whenever we make our reservations and we do a follow up with a call the morning of.