PDA

View Full Version : What are some TS Shared Meal Suggestions?

forever a child
12-31-2010, 05:35 PM
When we ate at Wilderness Lodge Cafe the Skillet and DD's steak were just too large that we could have realistically shared. Also, when we went to Prime Time, DD's Chicken dinner was a two person meal as well. For our next trip, we will pay OOP and I don't want to waste $ or food since it is difficult to take back to the room and since we can't realistically heat it up to eat later. So, where and what are some good two person table service meals that you have enjoyed and shared. :eat:

buzznwoodysmom
12-31-2010, 06:46 PM
DH and I almost always share at TS places. One of the things we enjoy doing is sharing one appitizer for the whole family, including two DSs (10 and 8), then DH and I sharing an entree, and DSs sharing an entree, and then sharing a dessert. There really is way too much food for us to each order our own entree. DH and I have also shared the 3 course meal at Le Chefs de France and it was plenty of food for the two of us. We've also shared a bowl of soup and then a few different appitizers instead of a full meal.

kcrc
01-01-2011, 04:57 PM
T-Rex has a few entrees that are quite large and can easily be shared. We've done that on a couple occasions!

TheVBs
01-01-2011, 05:13 PM
The kids mac & cheese at Raglan Road can easily be split between two kids.

forever a child
01-01-2011, 06:33 PM
The kids mac & cheese at Raglan Road can easily be split between two kids.

Thanks, but no kids to feed. Just us hungry adults :D
(My DD will be 17 by our next visit)

rubato
01-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Hubby and I plan to share as many Cs meals as possible on our trip, but we are also going to try sharing the fried chicken at 50spt and sharing an individual pizza at via napoli. We also have an 11 year old son, so, if nothing else, the 3 of us can easily share 2 meals.