PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Tutorial

Dakota Rose
12-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Tell me about this? DS6 is crazy for pirates (mom is too :blush:) Is this a stage show or a street show? Crowd interaction?

disneymom15
12-30-2010, 03:20 PM
It's a street show. Its performed over by POTC. Capt Jack and some of his pirates teach kids how to be pirates.

Strmchsr
12-30-2010, 03:21 PM
It's a street show by the POTC ride. It is interactive, but not every child is chosen to participate. If your child is pirate crazy I would recommend doing the Pirate League where your son can get a complete pirate makeover, is given a pirate name, and gets to participate in a little pirate parade in the afternoon. Reservations are usually (but not always) needed for that.

forever a child
12-30-2010, 04:55 PM
We saw it for the first time on our Dec trip. The guy who played Jack Sparrow was actually quite good. It was a cute show and if I were a kid...I would love to be in it!

Altair
12-30-2010, 06:05 PM
The guy who played Jack Sparrow was actually quite good.

Be aware, not all Jack Sparrows are created equally. Some are more Jackish than others.:mickey:

crltkcagle
12-30-2010, 08:49 PM
We have always partcipated in this since they started offering it. My middle son was chosen twice to fight Jack Sparrow. He loved every minute of it! Even though my other boys didn't get to sword fight they were still given the chance to become a member of the crew and took the pirate oath. They even received a certificate stating that they were on Jack's Crew. I do agree that not all Jack's are created equal. We have seen some really good ones that look exactly like Johnny Depp and really have the part down. But we saw one that just couldn't pull it off. Its still a great experience though! :pirate: