PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Paris

donald-doc
12-29-2010, 01:51 PM
Hi all,

We may move to Paris... Therefore, we need to know:

Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?

Any suggestions?

Do they have seasonal passes (like the ones for FL residents for WDW)?

Do they do annual passes?

Thanks,
Kevin

BellesRose
01-07-2011, 05:11 PM
I have no advice, I've never been out of the USA, but I must say that I am completely jealous. My whole room decor is all about Paris and I've always wanted to go. Maybe someday...
If you do make it, enjoy DLP!!! I recently saw some pictures someone else on Intercot posted of DLP in the snow...absolutely gorgeous!

disneyworldtraveler
01-31-2011, 02:23 PM
I've been to Disneyland Paris a few summers ago and plan to return soon. I'm not sure about the passes, but I do know that I couldn't use any of my Disney points from my Disney Visa there. So you may not find much success with those either. It has the feel of Disney, but much smaller and then English is the second language so you'll need the translator headphones for some of the experiences (but not all as some are in English).
Enjoy your adventure!:twocents:

TheRustyScupper
01-31-2011, 03:35 PM
Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris?
. . . we have a plant in Pontarlier, France
. . . have done Disney Paris three times

Any suggestions?
. . . it is a 1-2 day visit
. . . if living near Paris, opt for one-day trips
. . . they just did a rehab
. . . now, a rehab of the castle is rumored for 2012

Do they have seasonal passes (like the ones for FL residents for WDW)?
. . . not aware of any

Do they do annual passes?
. . . yes

Mogie
01-31-2011, 10:25 PM
Check out the park on Google Maps and use the street view option. You can actually walk through the entire park online. I have never been there, but after checking it out on street view the park looks beautiful. The layout and landscaping looks better if you ask me.

MarkC
02-01-2011, 08:48 AM
I haven't been there and would love to go myself sometime. I would caution that if you are not a smoker be prepared-- European's have not been so kind to non-smokers as us in the USA. Most public areas still have lots of smokers who don't think its anything to puff away in your direction. That goes for a lot of southern European countries, where smoking is a rite of passage.

TracyL
02-18-2011, 11:34 PM
It's been ages, but I have been to DLP and loved it. Particularly Discoveryland (their equivalent of Tomorrowland). Space Mountain at DLP is better than either DLR or WDW -- magnetic induction launch, and goes upside down, in the dark. SO COOL!!

Best of luck to you. Sounds like quite an adventure!

andreallybadeggs
06-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Don't wake the dragon under the castle!