PDA

View Full Version : Big four ohhh!

laysan
12-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Going for my big four ohh this august! Mom booked tree house villas for one week. Bringing my 5 year old and my nine year old boys. First time going since I was a teen without who has now become my soon-to-be-ex but I am as excited as ever...as the snow falls just sitting here thinking up some plans..I have friends and family in florida and will have to have some sort of party but trying to drum up some ideas...barbecue at the tree house or go out? hmmm...I welcome any and all ideas!!

laysan
12-30-2010, 01:17 PM
my big four ohh

what I mean't is my 40th birthday which appears to coincide slightly with the opening of wdw. . I beat it by mearly a few days!!!

pdrlkr
12-31-2010, 12:01 PM
:congrats:

vizsla
01-01-2011, 05:23 AM
Happy Planning. :thumbsup:

Melanie
01-01-2011, 08:01 AM
Can't think of a better place to spend a big 4-0!:party:

laysan
01-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Thank You PDRLKR, vizsla and Melanie! My days and location (tree house villas) are set but there are no park hours so not much real planning happening yet....except I need to decide party location...I am going to weigh all the factors and just need to make sure I consider everything..friends off site...park or no park...dinner out or barbecue...My mom had her 60th and we ate at the contemporary (chef mickeys?)..buffet style and lots of fun but I might be able to have more offsite guests interested in hanging out (and capable of it) if I go barbecue..Maybe hit up a park for fireworks, show or close down the rides after...yeah!