PDA

View Full Version : What is your FAVOURITE month to go?

mom2morgan
12-28-2010, 05:28 PM
And if there is a particular reason, share it here :-)

PrettyMinnie
12-28-2010, 05:43 PM
We love early May because we are warm weather people. Don't mind the heat and humidity at all! :mickey: And actually twice when we have went in early May the temps were around 75 with low humidity, for Florida standards of course. Crowds are generally low and never waited long. Overall, great time to go for our family! :thumbsup:

forever a child
12-28-2010, 06:53 PM
I chose December because it was a beautiful time to go and it makes the trip very festive and special. My second choice would be May. I love it when the weather is hot and the crowds are lower (at least compared to the summer months!) :mickey:

Disney Yankee
12-28-2010, 10:41 PM
We go in July because my children are in school (and we don't want to pull them out), and I am a teacher. Plus we love going swimming whenever we want (esp at night.)

kakn7294
12-29-2010, 12:09 AM
We also like July and August. I don't want my kids to miss a week of school and I always know what to pack - never need jeans, hoodies, jackets, etc.

disneymom15
12-29-2010, 09:49 AM
This was a hard one. We've been there in all 12 months, and loved everyone. I voted Dec because of all the decorations.

rubato
12-29-2010, 09:58 AM
I voted Jan/Feb because of crowd levels. Plus, we've always been lucky enough to have beautiful weather. This is our last January trip because it's my son's last year of elementary school. I won't be able to justify a trip to Disney when he's in middle school. :(

hokies4life
12-30-2010, 05:23 AM
We went in January last year and it was such a great trip! Before that we had always done summer and a couple times at Christmas. I liked all the Christmas decorations in December, but the crowds were terrible some days. January gets my vote. Great weather, crowds, everything.

But we're trying October this year for our Honeymoon, so we'll see how we like that one too.