PDA

View Full Version : It must be Christmas today!!!

princessjojo
12-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Like the good little WDW OCD obsessor, I sat down this morning to make my ADR online at 6am. It took some time, but after I got the hang of it, I got busy.

I decided to make a breakfast ADR, a spur of the moment decision. So I said what the heck, lets try CRT and what do you know, I GOT IT!!! But I still had to make an ADR for dinner later in the week and guess what, got an ADR for CRT for dinner as well!!!

All these years I've tried and never been able to get a ressie and today, I got 2 for the same vacation! I'm so excited, not to just hope all the boys are ok with eating not once, but twice with the princesses..:blush:

cer
12-23-2010, 08:26 AM
Happy for you!

We have never been there, we are not huge princess fans, but I do know the thrill of finally getting that elusive ADR!

YAY! :mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Congratulations:mickey:

honeebee86
12-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Congratulations! It is funny because the other day I saw an opening for yesterday at 2pm available. I have never been and was so tempted to drive up there just for it.

mom2morgan
12-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Congrats!! It is so exciting to get a ressie for CRT - I remember feeling so disappointed on our first trip because I couldn't get one, LOL LEt me know how dinner is - I only did breakfast.

7165red
12-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Exciting, I know the feeling.