PDA

View Full Version : Chicken, Pizza etc help

Crow
12-21-2010, 02:43 PM
my fiancee doesnt like fish and is more of a wings,chicken, TacoBell, cheese pizza person.
I like all kinds of things inclucing fish.
I need some suggestions for places. Last trip we ate at Ca Grill, Teppan Edo,Pop food court, Trails End, San Angel.
this trip Im thinking of Italy for the new pizza place, CA Grill, poss AP cause i like it, House of Blues since i have a certificate, Kimonos (have a certificate) Bluezoo (certificate) Unfortunately not many options at those last 2 besides fish. We will also eat in the Pop food court & CSR food court.
any other suggestions?

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-21-2010, 03:22 PM
Wow, short of a lot of counter service meals...I think buffets that offer basics along with a few special items would be the best...I know that you can get fish at Crystal Palace as well as pizza and chicken nuggets, I think Chef Mickey's would also be a safe choice.

VWL Mom
12-21-2010, 06:13 PM
Kona Cafe has some great sticky wings on the menu. They are an appetizer but I have had them as a meal, the portion is quite large. ESPN has the basic bar food with great appetizers which would probably have some of gf's favorites.

Crow
12-21-2010, 07:10 PM
lol we made out ok on our last trip. She did try a bite of my sushi. Trails End we both liked,CG.
Ive never tried ESPN but saw that they have a few things we can agree on.
Ive been to Kona, never Ohana though..it doesnt neccesarily have to b a place w fish & chicken. she does burgers too..

ElenitaB
12-21-2010, 07:19 PM
'Ohana would be great choice for you and your fiancée. And HoB is now one of my favorite places... I have no idea why it took so long for us to try it. I'd also suggest Chef de France. The atmosphere is really nice and once you get past the French names, many of the dishes are things we're quite familiar with.

For CS, try the Cantina de San Angel in Mexico and Sunshine Seasons in The Land.

Enjoy your trip!

Crow
12-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Ive thought of trying Ohanas before.
Cantina or the new place in Mexico might b good to try.
Ive had great and so so at Chefs...might try it again.
thanks