PDA

View Full Version : Combining Attractions

sbwillie
12-19-2010, 02:13 PM
(Since this is my 3rd post in 15 minutes and haven't posted in months, can you tell I'm bored? Just visitng in=lawsin the middle of Kansas , town of about 1000 surrounded by wheatfields. Actually isn't so bad!!)

Ok, here's the idea. I was thinking since so many people love TSM and loathe Its a small world, why not combine them! Blowing the dolls to smitherings while they sing would be maybe the best ride ever! I'm kind of serious. I would really enjoy that. Wouldn't you?

Any other combo ideas out there?

Merry Christmas to all!

Donald
12-19-2010, 03:59 PM
You are bored! And a little sadistic! I am not saying that it is not a good idea...:rotfl:

BraddyB
12-19-2010, 04:43 PM
I am sure there are lots of people that would really be hurt by such a ride. But I think that would be the greatest ride of all time !! Maybe not for the park but lets get that in Disney Quest as a Virtual Reality game !!!! Instant Hit :thumbsup:

gerald72
12-19-2010, 09:10 PM
I do think that more rides need to be interactive. Pirates of the Caribbean is another example. But there is an interactive version of that at Disney quest.

crltkcagle
12-20-2010, 08:52 AM
My 5 year old completely agrees with you! He hates ISM and anytime he hears the phrase its a small world... he starts running and screaming! I have pictures of him riding it and he is pressed up against my husband blocking both his ears and has a look of I hate you for making me ride this on his face. LOL

Mousemates
12-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Install strap in style seats to the Carousel of Progress and turn Stitch (or better yet the now defunct Alien) loose to create mayhem across the ages.