PDA

View Full Version : Best Birthday/Christmas Present!

divinedi
12-18-2010, 09:48 PM
It's been a rough 1.5 years, got laid off July 2009 :(, haven't been able to find a job, but the government has a program that sends you back to school, which I managed to cash in on. Started this past June, I'm 54, so it's a bit tough going back to school, haven't been since high school! My kids know I've been stressed with school and little money coming in, and missing Disney, so they got together with my brother, our parents and along with them, they gave me a trip to Disneyworld:joy:!!! Soo surprised, and pleased, my girls are the greatest!! I probably won't be able to go until late fall of 2011, but that's okay, at least I know I'll be going again, and fairly soon!!! Thanks girls, love you so much:heart:!!
and thanks to my parents and brother and his wife too of course:number1:!!!

divinedi
12-18-2010, 09:50 PM
P.S. and although this was offered as a solo trip, I'm hoping we'll be able to save enough money so the girls can come too!!

lynnek
12-18-2010, 09:57 PM
What a great present!!!

BugeyedMuggy
12-19-2010, 07:49 AM
What a great family you have. You are very blessed. Have a wonderful trip. Sending some :pixie: your way that the girls can join you too.

Melanie
12-19-2010, 08:24 AM
Awesome! :mickey: And best of luck to you in school and the workforce!!!:thumbsup: