PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Discounts

cannotbelieveweowndvc
12-17-2010, 12:59 PM
I know being a DVC owner you get a discount on your annual pass but does that include say a family member that wants to get a pass? Can I show my DVC blue card thing and they get a discount? Or is it just for us the owners? TIA!

VWL Mom
12-17-2010, 01:49 PM
The DVC AP discount is for immediate family members living in the household. I think the max is 8.

DizneyRox
12-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Correct...

I believe ANYONE can buy a DVC discounted ticket, the problem is, they need to be activated at Guest Relations. When you go to activate it, they will want your Membership Card and your ID. Anyone that doesn't have a Membership card had better have an ID that matches the address on the members card. They will probably check the name(s) too and ask questions if they don't match.

Relatives eligible for the discount are parents and children of the members provided they live at the same address as the member.

I'm fairly certain that the member needs to be present at the time of activation. Not sure though...

cannotbelieveweowndvc
12-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Oh ok thanks so much. My family member doesn't live with me so that wouldn't work. I thought maybe I could save them some money. Glad I didn't offer before I had asked lol.