PDA

View Full Version : Making reservations 180 days out

Silver_Surfer
12-16-2010, 02:24 AM
Hi I booked my trip in late may through
Magical Journeys. My question is will the resturants need any special information on my dining plan Or will they just make me a reservation and trust me that I have the dining plan? I contacted Magical Journeys and was told Disney would be sending my tickets a few weeks before I fly out.

Thank You!

Niecyboo
12-16-2010, 07:37 AM
If you give Disney your confirmation/reservation number, Disney Dining will have what they need. Your Magical Journeys agent should have sent that in an email, but if you can't find it, just let them know and I'm sure they will send it again.

Silver_Surfer
12-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Thank You. MJ did send me my confirm # .
I started to get a little worried since the 180 days out is getting CLOSE!
One more question. My trip will be two weeks long. Do I have to contact the restaurants exactly 180(day by day) out or can I try to book my whole trip at the 180 day mark?

faline
12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
At the 180 day mark, you can book for your arrival day + 10 additional days of your stay. Beyond that, you would need to book day by day as more of your trip falls into the +10.

It doesn't look like they've fixed the on-line dining reservation screen. Recently, the on-line system was only accepting reservations for the 180 day mark and you would need to call Disney if you wanted to book for the + 10 days.

mom2morgan
12-16-2010, 01:05 PM
technically, you don't need any of that information to book 180 days out. After all, folks who aren't staying on site at all, or even locals, can make reservations! (although you lose that little perke Faline mentions above, I don't imagine that is a big deal in May for any place but Cindy's table). They'll ask you when you arrive if you'll be using the Disney dining plan, or you just tell them.

Silver_Surfer
12-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks! I had better get to it!:mickey:

Silver_Surfer
12-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Last night I started zapping away at reservations. It seem so easy!, received confirmation numbers and made sure the restaurants worked with the dining plan :mickey: I hope I'm not digging a hole for myself:confused: