PDA

View Full Version : Dinner at Cape May or Tutto Italia????

rubato
12-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Yes, I realize these 2 restaurants are nothing alike. :D
I have a ressie for both and would like to cancel one. It will be an Epcot day for us.
My son wants italian, but he already is getting Via Napoli on another day.
My hubby would very much prefer all you can eat crab legs and he is only getting his choice in one other meal out of our 6 TS meals.

So, is the food at Cape May good? I realize it's just a buffet and do not expect amazing food, but would at least like it to be somewhat tasty.

How long of a walk is it from the WS exit in Epcot to the resort?

Opinions, please. :mickey:

KylesMom
12-15-2010, 03:19 PM
While I have never been to Tuttu Italia, we sampled the Cape May Seafood Buffet for the first time this past August after hearing so many good things about it.

Without a doubt, we will be returning. Crab legs & shrimp were great, and the non-seafood side of the buffet kept DS happy. Service was good, and the price was very reasonable for the three of us. :thumbsup: It was a five to eight minute walk from Cape May to Epcot's International Gateway - really close & easy to find. :mickey:

Rachie
12-15-2010, 03:55 PM
I would never pass up a meal at Tutto Italia. We ate there for lunch in June 09 & absolutely loved it! We're making it a must for this time around...right at the top of the list with Le Cellier.

ali'sdad2003
12-15-2010, 04:06 PM
Cape May. I love this place. The seafood and crab legs are great. Plus, the desserts are some of if not the best of any of the buffets. The Oreo Bon Bons are amazing.:cloud9: I pretty much just eat meat and dessert there. :D

ONLY 17 DAYS TO GO!!!

pox24
12-15-2010, 04:23 PM
No Contest: Cape May:thumbsup:

Basket Mommy
12-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Cape May, hands down. It's not a bad walk from Great Britain through the back exit. You can take a boat from there to the Yacht Club dock, or you can stroll to the Beach Club entrance.

rubato
12-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Decision has been made. We are definitely doing Cape May Cafe. Once hubby saw some pics and read the menu, he wanted to know if we could eat there twice during our stay.:D