PDA

View Full Version : Fitz and Floyd Nativity

tundramom
12-14-2010, 09:55 PM
I've been looking (casually)for some time for a nativity set. Stumbled across Fitz and Floyd and love the detail! However, their website said the complete sets were not manufactured this year due to manufacturing difficulties. From what I can see, made in China (not a problem for me). What I'm wondering is this... if I start buying some pieces this year, what are the odds that I'll be able to pick up the remaining pieces over the next few years (without paying a premium on used items because they are rare). They are price, so I'd need to collect a few per year. Their web site says the full sets will be available next year. Any feedback on the company, reliability, quality, etc. I know you Intercotees probably have some good intel! Thanks to all, and Merry Christmas!

Dulcee
12-15-2010, 08:41 AM
While I've never heard of this particular set I collect the original precious moments nativity set. I find most pieces in Antique shops and on Ebay. With that set if you keep your eyes open you can occasionally snag a deal. My best suggestion check out ebay for your particular set but do so after the season. Nativity sets on there go way down in price when Christmas isn't on people's minds.