PDA

View Full Version : Nervous, Excited....Today's the Day!

forever a child
12-11-2010, 08:49 AM
I am so nervous and excited...today is the day we leave for Disney. Have a few last minute things to do (like pack, LOL) I just need my clothes packed...have list and most else is already packed. DD is packed. We have a swim meet to head to today. Dogs are taken care of. Just need to head out after the meet is done.
We should be on the road around 5 - 5:30pm and driving through the night. I will stop for a bit and take a cat nap and then hit the road again. This is my second time driving but first time driving by myself.
Tomorrow (Lord willing) we will be arriving at CSR and have dinner ressies at 7pm at LeCellier...so I have a good incentive! Thanks everyone for all of the planning help!:santa:

:sleigh:

cer
12-11-2010, 09:42 AM
Have an amazing, magical trip!

Be safe and "Watch out for the other guy." (That is what my mom would always tell me when I left home to drive back to college, many years ago. It basically means, "Make sure you pay attention to what the other drivers are doing, so if someone is driving stupid, you will be safe.")

Anyway, I am so thrilled for you! Tell Mickey "Hi!" for me! :mickey:

And I agree that dinner reservations at Le Cellier are an excellent incentive. ;)

Disney4us2
12-11-2010, 10:04 AM
Have a great trip and safe drive:mickey:

markyv
12-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Have a great and safe trip!

pdrlkr
12-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-15-2010, 11:01 AM
have fun