PDA

View Full Version : Todd English's Bluezoo

stephntampa
12-10-2010, 04:50 PM
We are staying at the Dolphin and have an ADR for Bluezoo. Wondering if any fellow intercotees have an opinion? I see they allow you to bring your own wine, with a $25.00 corking fee.. what if my bottle has a screw top?? LOL, J/K :beer:

Donald's Girl
12-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Actually just had my husband's birthday dinner there in October. Food was excellent but really didn't feel like we were at Disney. Not sure if we would go back since we can eat at comparable fine dining restaurants anywhere.

SBETigg
12-10-2010, 05:58 PM
I thought it looked good, but I only peeked in when I stayed at the Dolphin and did not eat there. A few of my friends who ate there said it was very good. I did eat at Shula's one night, and it was fantastic. I think if you're coming in to the Swan/Dolphin restaurants from not staying there, you might feel a little disoriented. But if you're staying there, it's a very comfortable choice and you get to discover some new places that way.

BrerGnat
12-10-2010, 07:21 PM
Our dinner at Bluezoo was AMAZING! Truly, one of the best restaurant meals I've ever had. It's the only place that I would consider a must do from now on! Puts Disney restaurants to shame...for the most part. :thumbsup:

awaggett
12-12-2010, 02:13 PM
We ate at Bluezoo over Thanksgiving last year--it was great! Definitely comparable to Cali Grill and Flying Fish (my other favs).

GrumpySue
12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Absolutely the best meal we have ever had in Disney. Service was fantastic, restaurant was beautiful. We will go here every year from now on. My husband hates fish and there were plenty of other options for him, he was very pleased with his meal. :thumbsup:

MOJoe
12-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Bluezoo is one of those places where you leave the kids in the room and have a nice adult meal. It's dimly lit, not overly loud, and offers great food. Don't bring your own wine, instead have one of the wonderful and very unique cocktails they offer. It's not cheap. But it provides a relaxing, intimate and delicious meal in the middle of WDW. Enjoy. ;)

Mogie
12-13-2010, 10:45 AM
I thought the food was excellent...but the prices were a bit too inflated and the portions way too small for Disney. The decor is pretty cool. I probably wouldn't go back.

ThanxForNoticin
12-16-2010, 01:46 PM
We ate there last year and had a very nice experience. The food and service were excellent. I would definitely go back again in the future.

pamickeys
12-20-2010, 12:43 PM
THE most over- hyped restaurant on property,totally disappointed with the food and the service, but at least we can say we went once.

Scar
12-20-2010, 02:04 PM
THE most over- hyped restaurant on property, ...Nah... that would be Le Cellier.

Food was great, portions were small.