PDA

View Full Version : Do they still sell Disney Dollars?

alphamommy
12-10-2010, 04:03 PM
My sister and BIL are taking DD10 to WDW in Feb. as a Christmas present. DD doesn't know about it.

I was thinking I'd like to give her some Disney Dollars, but wasn't sure if they still sold them. I've got Disney Rewards that I'd like to use to buy them if they're available.

Thanks!

KylesMom
12-10-2010, 04:06 PM
While it's been rumored that you can get Disney Dollars at Disney World Guest Relations locations, The Disney Store discontinued carrying them over a year ago. You can, however, purchase a Disney gift card with your rewards dollars.

It's very disappointing that the Disney Dollars are no longer readily available! :(

faline
12-10-2010, 05:31 PM
I was also going to suggest a Disney Gift card!

BugeyedMuggy
12-10-2010, 06:14 PM
I know the money is already on the Disney gift but having the actual paper money for my DD was so much more exciting and alot easier for her to understand the cost vs the payment. But as the world uses plastic I guess they might as well learn at an early age. I hope Disney brings back the Disney Dollars.

honeebee86
12-10-2010, 10:02 PM
I know for sure the Disney Store does not sell them. However, I got them this past August in MK at guest relations so I am pretty sure they are still available in the parks and such.

Kathy Jetson
12-11-2010, 12:16 AM
I got them in Oct. at guest relations in DHS.