PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy

markyv
12-09-2010, 06:08 PM
We just got back from wdw on November 20th, and I just placed a deposit with Wendy at Magical Journeys for another trip Feb.11 through the 18th? Has anyone else ever bounced back this quick?

Disney Hungarian
12-09-2010, 06:23 PM
You're not crazy. I was there Oct 4th and am going back Dec 11th. Well you might be crazy. But, that would make me crazy and I would not be the one to make that judgment if I were crazy. Gotta go. I hear voices again. :thumbsup:

forever a child
12-09-2010, 06:28 PM
We visited in May and are returning next week (Dec). We would have returned sooner but schedule and $ would not allow. No, your not crazy :crazy:

Itchy
12-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Well! if thats crazy,:dizzy: then you are not the only one. I was at WDW the end of May, then end the of August, and now will be there in 2 days.

I think I have the fever.:encore::dance:

Have a great trip..

faline
12-09-2010, 07:18 PM
We were there last May and back again the end of July - if you're crazy, there must be an epidemic....:mickey::D

Disney4us2
12-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Add me to the Disney nut house.

We got back last night and already have our next trip booked and almost paid for. Next one up is for spring break and then either the end of July into August. Am I crazy????

Darbylew
12-10-2010, 12:48 AM
We were there in May and back in October.
Now our next trip is March. I would love to be
going back in December but it is not going to
happen this year but I will be there next year
in December. Love WDW at Christmas! :D

Not2Loud
12-10-2010, 08:43 AM
I think most of us here either like to go multiple times per year or do go multiple times per year. Some years I only get down once, and sometimes more.

In 2007, I was there 7 times. I had a project in Ocala. So....I would fly into MCO and drive up to Ocala, do my work, and drive back down and stay at WDW. I typically would have time at night and in the morning to wander through a park or too. It was always a packed couple of days, but I absolutely loved those trips.

Thank goodness for being a passholder that year! But I can say, staying at WDW made the business trips so much better. My DW would get a kick out of me calling her at 10:30 at night telling her I was on the ferry, or having icecream at Ghiradelli, etc. The best was when AK was the early for Extended Hours and I could go ride Everest several times before heading to the airport for the flight home.

With the passholder rates, I was able to stay at economy and moderates.

Although, I guess owning my own company did allow for some of that flexibility. :mickey:

kakn7294
12-10-2010, 08:52 AM
We were home less than 24 hrs from our August trip and I was already dreaming up another one. I booked 5 days in January less than 5 days after we came home!

JROriole8Fan
12-10-2010, 11:46 AM
We go 4-5 times a year, driving from MD. But for a quick bounce back we went this year for Thanksgiving (11/19-27) and we are only a week away from our regular Christmas trip (12/17-1/1/11), literally less than a month. So you are not crazy!:mickey: