PDA

View Full Version : Best place for party of 6

JakeontheCob
12-09-2010, 09:48 AM
We are planning a trip for this upcoming March and we will be a party of 6 (DS, DD, GF, GF's daughter, my father and myself).

I know being a party of 6 presents a challenge for us as far as accommodations go. We can get two rooms connecting at a value resort, or go way over the top and go with a villa. I have stayed at the Pop before, and although it was a nice place, I really have preferred the moderates for resort choice since.

So, any suggestions? I suppose off site would be an option too if it made monetary sense. We will be driving so we will have a car available.

cajunprincess
12-09-2010, 10:08 AM
The cabins at Ft. Wilderness will accomodate 6 people and its in the moderate category! Have you looked into those?

pox24
12-09-2010, 10:41 AM
You cannot get better accomodations than at any DVC resort 2 BR. They are spacious, comfortable, clean and worth the extra $. I would suggest Kidani Village. Can't beat waking up with Giraffe's outside your window.:thumbsup:

cajundisneyfreak
12-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Have you checked into the family suites at the All Star Music? They sleep 6 and have two bathrooms.They also have a kitchenette.Just a thought. :mickey:

Mickeysbrother
12-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Our group of 6 adults loved the family suites at All Star Music, especially the 2 bathrooms. I think the cabins at FW only have 1. We will be staying at the ASMU suites again!

JakeontheCob
12-10-2010, 12:44 PM
We did price out the suites. I must say though that I really enjoyed the CBR on our last trip. Melissa at Magical Journeys (who I always use :thumbsup:) found a discount for us so we are going to end up getting two rooms at the CBR for roughly $800 more for the entire length of our stay over the price of 1 suite.

I believe for a 7 day trip spending an extra $800 will be worth it. We will have more beds than the suite and still have two bathrooms. Plus, we get to stay our our current favorite resort.

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions. Believe it or not, I am only 96 days away from leaving. Time to make some ADR's. :D