PDA

View Full Version : Adventures by Disney!!

FaithTrustPixieDust
12-08-2010, 08:24 PM
You just don't hear much about Adventures by Disney here on Intercot, and that surprises me. We just returned from our adventure in Australia . . Discovery Down Under. If you have not looked into this segment of Disney vacations, I encourage you to check it out. Of course there is no theme park in Australia. Mickey did not greet us at the airport. Nobody told us to "Have a magical day." We did not listen to or sing "Small World" even once during the trip. However, it WAS so very magical!! :magic:

I remember reading somewhere that Walt's original vision for Disneyland was to create a place where the whole family could go and acutally ENJOY together. This is exactly what you experience on an Adventures by Disney trip. Our group included people from age 7- 70, and a combination of couples, families, grandparents, and singles. Everyone bonded,:grouphug: everyone had their moments of feeling special, and I expect everyone checked a few things off their "bucket list."

If you're curous, check out their trips at www.adventuresbydisney.com

P.S. I do not work for Disney! :mickey:

P.P.S. Pin trader alert! There's a gold mine here! :secret:

Tink1
12-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Oh, I hope your doing a trip report! I love to read the ABD ones.

I did ABD to London and Paris a few years ago. It was wonderful. I am also planning on doing the Southwest Splendors to teh Grand Canyon this Spring.

The big shock for most people doing the ABD's is the price. But they also do not realize what you get for the money. I had a friend looking to book an Italy tour. I used spread sheets to show her the different suppliers trips and broke them all down. For what they wanted to do, ABD was the best value for their dollars.

We are planning a group ABD to Germany in June of 2012 as well. You are welcome to join us, we always have a good time!

Nanc

luvdiznee
12-10-2010, 12:23 PM
I agree. As I have to go to that other website to discuss ABD. I've always said that is pretty much the way I would go when I am ready to do some international travel.

I just got my passport. Would love to go to Italy or Africa. I've always wondered why no trips to Mexico with ABD. :mickey: