PDA

View Full Version : You might be a Disney nut if...

ibrowse17
12-08-2010, 06:54 PM
So I am watching Sportscenter cover the Urban Meyer news and they switch to two guys sitting on the Boardwalk at Disney. My first thought is how cool that is, and just where are they on the Boardwalk. I get on Google Earth to figure it out, then I think how funny that is! Forgot all about the coaching news, and went right into a Disney hunt. Only Disney nuts like us would do that! Or is it just me??

divinedi
12-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Nope, nope, not just you, Disney Nut here too, I'd have been doing the same thing!! Go DISNEY!!!

paulsheri
12-08-2010, 07:55 PM
I too have fell victum to the Disney Rush, I keep checking Google earth, for different spots,

faline
12-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I'm pretty sure the amount of time I spend on Intercot qualifies me as a Disney nut (in a nice sort of way, of course)! :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
12-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I've been watching ESPN and for the past week or so they've been in Lake Buena Vista for the Baseball winter meetings. I didn't think that they were on property until today when I saw that they were on the boardwalk. They've also been showing the parks as lead ins and outs for segments as well.

Ms. Mode
12-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Add me to the list! My DH is always on ESPN and just night before last they were at WDW...so we started watching...without changing the channel! (DH is always hot on the remote)

I also check out Google Earth; I love to go all over WDW. I was showing this to my DH one evening and he got all into it too. Now he thinks he knows exactly how to get to POFQ when we go in 20 days! Woo Hoo :thumbsup: