PDA

View Full Version : Good sites for WDW park video/audio?

JabberJaws
12-08-2010, 10:53 AM
**Mods if this is in the incorrect forum feel free to move. Thanks!**

My trip to WDW is still 2 months away, but my mind is wandering at work and I am <snip> for some good WDW park/attraction video/audio.

Anyone know of good sites for online or downloadable WDW park/resort/attraction audio and video (not bit torrents as I can't download them at work)?

Thanks!!

DizneyRox
12-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Nope, really nothing that's not a bit torrent (or other work unfriendly protocol). And employer that blocks bit torrent will probably also block many of the streaming sites as well.

WDW Merchandising will ship you CDs and Amazon marketplace has a bunch of older CDs as well.

JabberJaws
12-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Nope, really nothing that's not a bit torrent (or other work unfriendly protocol). And employer that blocks bit torrent will probably also block many of the streaming sites as well.

WDW Merchandising will ship you CDs and Amazon marketplace has a bunch of older CDs as well.

Nah they don't actually "block" any sites, I just can't install anything on my comp w/o administrator rights so I can't install any torrent client software. I am good on streaming video/audio sites and anything else for that matter.

btharvey
12-08-2010, 11:46 AM
I don't know of any sites where you can download files containing the music. And I would definitely NOT recommend trying to record them as they play, since that is strictly against all copyright laws.

JabberJaws
12-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Guess I should clarify -

I am not even really looking to download files, more just wondering if there were any sites out there with attraction videos, etc. I'd imagine there are some floating around on youtube. I know that at one point Intercot had some videos and audio files linked to attraction pages. Just looking for stuff like that.

Not looking to do anything that violates any copyright laws :D just looking to get my WDW fix.

BigThunderFan
12-08-2010, 12:16 PM
If you are just looking to listen to park music I recommend Live365 or D-Cot. Both are great.

You Tube is probably the best place for video.

marlyn
12-08-2010, 12:18 PM
I am not even really looking to download files, more just wondering if there were any sites out there with attraction videos, etc. I'd imagine there are some floating around on youtube. I know that at one point Intercot had some videos and audio files linked to attraction pages. Just looking for stuff like that.

Not looking to do anything that violates any copyright laws :D just looking to get my WDW fix.

You Tube does have some good videos but you have to look at a lot of bad ones to find the good ones. There is an amazing video of Everest on there. I had been so scared of that ride and wouldn't go on. I found a complete ride video on You Tube and after watching it I found the courage to finally ride it on my Sept trip...and I rode it twice in a row!

I used to know of another site that had ride videos. If I can remember what it was I will message you.

tazlikesrobots
12-10-2010, 11:22 AM
check out d-cot.com Lots of music that you can stream on demand, and it is a great community with lots of pictures and videos.