PDA

View Full Version : wdw: EC: soarin queue images

Anborn
12-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Does anyone know where I might be able to find prints of the images used in the queue for Soarin at WDW:EC:TheLand? the ones that fade in/out on the right side of the queue line.

I asked cast members when I was there in november and they all said they didn't have them. i then followed it up with do you know where I might get them... and each time I felt like the "they aren't available" answer was made up on the spot cause they just didn't know.

also does anyone know if apparel sold in the parks (specifically a throwback EC shirt I saw in the shop after Mission:SPACE) is available outside the parks (its not on disney marketplace online).

thanks in advance.

Figment!
12-08-2010, 07:56 AM
also does anyone know if apparel sold in the parks (specifically a throwback EC shirt I saw in the shop after Mission:SPACE) is available outside the parks (its not on disney marketplace online)You can purchase items found in the parks via Walt Disney World Merchandising.

You can contact them at 1-407-363-6200 or [email protected] .

If you can provide at least a general description of the item, they can typically help you order it.

DizneyRox
12-08-2010, 10:05 AM
I remember on another forum someone found a few of the images on a poster website. I think all posters dot com or something.

If we're talking about the same images.