PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Pin Code today...wish I could give it to someone...

forever a child
12-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Just got a pin code today...we won't be going again in 2011 (unless it is late in the fall, LOL).

Here is what I received..
Save 40% at Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
(30% at Disney's Beach Club Villas)
Save 35% at Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
(25% at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa)
Save 30% at Select Disney Moderate Resorts
(15% at Disney's Port Orleans Resort—French Quarter)
Save 25% at Select Disney Value Resorts
(15% at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort)
For stays most nights 1/2–4/16/11 & 5/1–6/5/11.

Wish I could pass it along to someone who could use it. Yesterday, I just changed and paid for our trip for next week. We have a room only discount of 40% but I added the DDP and MYW Tickets on yesterday. So I don't know it that is why I received the pin code today or if I would have received it anyway.

If one comes our way for late fall of 2011...I might hop on that. :secret:

javamama
12-08-2010, 12:39 PM
That's a nice one, hoping we get our first one for our late May trip too! Congrats maybe you can use it still, you have time.

BriarRose0708
12-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Aren't Pin Codes so hard to pass up? I've tried to justify using the same one but it wouldn't be a responsible decision for me or my bank account!

forever a child
12-08-2010, 01:08 PM
I know I won't be using this one. We will have visited twice for 2010. Plus with DD being in her senior year for 2011...we need to start putting away $ for college tests, applications and visits. I hope we can get one for fall...if so we will try to stay on disney property and visit Universal to see Harry Potter World and a couple of days at MK and Epcot. That would be pushing it! LOL:blush: