PDA

View Full Version : Come on cold weather !!

minnie04
12-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Please hold on for another week or more..I would like cold weather for my trip. Let’s not get crazy, I’m not talking Buffalo, NY cold, but a nice 65 degrees would be awesome and colder at night to feel like Xmas in the MK : mickey:

Strmchsr
12-07-2010, 12:54 PM
but a nice 65 degrees would be awesome and colder at night to feel like Xmas in the MK : mickey:

Depends on when you're going. The first of next week will be colder, but then things will moderate a bit. Still, it won't be hot. Just comfortable. I don't see any unusual warmth before Christmas.

minnie04
12-07-2010, 02:30 PM
I have been checking the weather in Orlando. The 10 day forcast looks good, but will see as the week goes on we are there Dec 17-19. :mickey:

Strmchsr
12-07-2010, 03:00 PM
I have been checking the weather in Orlando. The 10 day forcast looks good, but will see as the week goes on we are there Dec 17-19. :mickey:

It depends on which of the 10 days you're checking. for instance, Accuweather shows nothing but low 60s for the next 10 days. It's too cold. Some of the others are too warm. Those sites generally aren't too accurate. Plus, anything beyond 7 days is a waste of time any way as the computer models just aren't accurate enough to give a good prediction. Check back when you're 5-6 days out and you'll have a better picture. Or keep a check on our weather forecast here on Intercot.

RedSoxFan
12-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Well, I don't want cold weather next week for my trip. 70's would be perfect. But we are having lake effect snows with lots of wind. It has to be better at WDW.:)

minnie04
12-08-2010, 09:37 AM
I would love 70's that’s perfect too I’m going to keep checking the weather as it gets closer. I know if you’re from up north its perfect for you guys right now down here, but we are so used to the heat that we crave the colder weather (well at least I do). Either way its Disney so I know it will be fun no matter what the weather ..lol:mickey: today is 40's low and 60's high, BUT by Saturday its going to be in the 80's again...

divinedi
12-08-2010, 07:47 PM
You sound like my daughter, she likes it cool when we are in Disney, too hard to get around and enjoy when it's hot. Right now we are around freezing, a bit lower, but just had a major lake effect snow storm, everything closed down for 3 days.......had enough!!! Would love to be in disney right about now, no matter what the weather!!!