PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Vancouver Canada

pooh13
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Looking to go on the Alaska Cruise this year . We need to find a clean but not supper expensive hotel to stay in before and after the trip in Vancouver Canada. (Child has asthma and food allergies ( Peanuts ,etc.) Disney always does a special allergy cleaning for us to help keep her safe .):mickey:

Also looking for any" must see" places while we are in Vancouver .

Does any one have any trip on where to get a good deal on flights?

Thank you :unsure:

Cinderelley
12-07-2010, 03:33 AM
We did an Alaskan Cruise last year. We stayed at the Sheraton Wall Center. I thought it was pretty expensive for what we got. It was clean and rather centrally located though.

There are several trolleys that go around the city and you "hop on, hop off" at the sights you want to see. Each "line" goes to a different area, so you have to plan out where you want to go.

We enjoyed Stanley Park, Granville Island, and the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Chinese Garden. There are a lot of other things to experience though if those aren't your cup of tea. You may want to check out the capilano suspension bridge. I'm afraid of heights though. ;)

If you haven't booked all your tours, I highly recommend Harv & Marv for whale watching. :D