PDA

View Full Version : Photopass suggestion....

Granny Jill A
12-06-2010, 01:31 PM
I did a search, but I'm notoriously bad at them so please forgive if this topic has already been addressed....

When I was in WDW in November, there were plenty of times I would have liked to add the ride pictures to my Photopass card and view them at home prior to purchasing.

It would have been nice to download the pics to the card and not have to carry the actual pictures around with me for the rest of the day.

I wonder if Disney would consider this option on their ride photos?

faline
12-06-2010, 02:00 PM
This option is available on one ride which, if I remember correctly, is Test Track.

DizneyRox
12-06-2010, 02:07 PM
I think that's it as well...

You CAN add many of the character meal photos to your PP card, we have done this at CRT, Norway, Chef Mickey's and quite a few others. You still need to buy the photos at the door however, you will then get a code that you can add to your PP so you can also have them on the CD.

Locate the event code on the main photograph and have the photopass people at the kiosks add it. We did this at the parks and were also able to do that at the resort. I think you can also add it as another photopass number to your online account, but I'm not sure if that's 100% true. We did it once, but this last trip, they seemed to indicate they needed to do it.

kakn7294
12-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Actually, you do have the option to send the purchased ride photos back to your resort so you don't have to carry them around all day. But I'd like to see them added to Photopass as well. And while we're on the subject of the character meal photos, why can't they be sent back to the resort so I don't have to carry them around all day?