PDA

View Full Version : Watch for 20% merchandise coupon on certain receipts!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-06-2010, 12:58 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not. I will post this in two areas as it relates to both.

On our second or third day I started to notice that some of our receipts were longer than the others. What I found was that on some receipts that we had gotten when ordering our QS meals (at Starring Rolls, Flame Tree, Columbia Harbor for example) that there was a coupon on the bottom for a 20% merchandise discount at select shops.

The details were that the coupon was only valid from when a shop opens until noon, then the discount disappears off of the register (a CM told me it will stay on past noon, but no guarantee how long).

The coupon was good for the entire purchase and was only allowed at certain shops:

Emporium at MK
MouseGears at Epcot
Island Mercantile at AK
Keystone Clothiers at DHS
One other I can't recalll at DHS
World of Disney at DTD.

We got several of these receipt coupons (but only on CS meal receipts). Ours were valid until January 4th. (one time use only).

I had not seen these before and didn't see any posts regarding this prior to leaving, so I don't know if this is new or not. All I know is we saved over $100 (can't afford to save more).

So watch for them, they are a nice surprise. (we were on the DDP - have no idea if that had any impact on us getting them or not).

DizneyRox
12-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Probably better to keep all the discussion on this over at the original post in the shopping forum...

RedSoxFan
12-06-2010, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up --- will look for it when we are there next week.:mickey:

The Hitchhiking Ghost
12-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Probably better to keep all the discussion on this over at the original post in the shopping forum...

Wasn't sure what was the best fit. It's a merchandise coupon but I only got it on a dining receipt.

forever a child
12-21-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the heads-up on these coupons. Saved about $65...we are not big shoppers...but we did a little this visit and enjoyed saving some money too. thanks again!:thumbsup: