PDA

View Full Version : LeCellier reservation

epceddie
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM
My wife and I will be at WDW Jan. 9-14 and I would love to try LeCellier for lunch on my birthday.
How hard is it to get reservations here? Is lunch easier than dinner?
Also, I've heard good things about the maple creme brulee. How is it?

mook3y
12-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Getting reservations at this point is not very likely...

That said, just walk up and ask. especially if you want to have an early dinner - 5pmish they might fit you in.

we tried to get reservations for 4 months this year and on our way to dinner, we just decided to stop and ask and they were able to fit us in!

It was 4:50pm

RedSoxFan
12-06-2010, 07:17 AM
Keep trying on a daily basis. You may get lucky. I did that and got LeCellier and Chef Mickey's for our trip next week.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Lunch is easier than dinner, but with free dining it could still be quite busy.

I would check the online reservation system from now until when you go, times do open up. Then, I would be at the restaurant at opening, and see if they can fit you in.

BTW, the maple creme brulee is good ... I hope you get to try it :thumbsup:

Stu29573
12-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Like the others have said, just keep trying. I went there for the first time in November and I suddenly saw why its so hard to get ARDs in this place. It's very small! You conbine that with the fact that the food is pretty darn good and you have a classic demand exceeding supply situation. Still, I wouldn't give up just yet!

MOJoe
12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
My next trip is 170 days out, and i made my ADR's today. When i asked for LeCellier, the CM chuckled and said, "Well... let's see." There were 2 slots available for dinner that evening. But now there is only 1. :thumbsup:

Looks like LeCellier is still a popular request.

pirateyankee80
12-06-2010, 08:13 PM
When to Le Cellier last week and made our ADR 190 days out and got a 7:45 res. While we were waiting for our table, a party of two came up to the desk, without an ADR, and asked when would the next available table be open. The CM leaned across the desk and said, "190 days".:silly:

BigThunderFan
12-07-2010, 01:30 PM
I know we booked ours back in June/July for our trip in January. Even at 190 days (well 180+10) the selection was limited. I would say now your chances are slim to next to none. But do keep trying each day, people occasionally cancel and you can get lucky. I would go ahead and book something else you would like to try as a backup, and then if LeCellier opens up you can always cancel. But make sure you have something booked, it is free dining time and there won't be many locations with walk-up availability.

Good Luck :thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-07-2010, 02:08 PM
the maple creme brulee is awesome

Gator
12-07-2010, 09:20 PM
The only time I was able to get for my trip was about 1pm for lunch. And that was 110 days out. I still check from time to time to see if I can get a better lunch time or a dinner time, but no luck here like some of the other posters. If you can't Le Cellier on the day you plan to go to Epcot, try other days. You may be able to switch your schedule around.

epceddie
12-13-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the replies. Congrats to everyone who was able to get reservations. We'll keep at it and see if anything opens up. A good steak and some maple creme brulee would be a nice treat for my birthday.

Disney4us2
12-13-2010, 01:03 AM
It never hurts to try and get in early. Like the others have said, keep trying on getting an ADR.

Last week we were at Animal Kingdom. We were passing by Yak n Yeti. I asked if we could get in without an ADR and were seated right a way, no wait. When we left there was a crowd waiting to be seated.

If you try for either lunch go early. Good luck and happy birthday:party:

WDWCrazyKaren
12-14-2010, 09:23 AM
I tried getting an ADR at 100 days out, and (very good naturedly), the CM I was talking to laughed when I asked about Le Cellier. Now, they did walk through the entire week we are going and try to get us in anywhere (both lunch and dinner), to no avail. Ahh well, we don't go to Disney World for the food!

JerseyDad
12-14-2010, 08:33 PM
....dined at Le Celier last year...it was great. My wife "hovered" on-line at the WDW web site and kept calling to see if there were any cancellations....and got our reservation 3 days before our trip.

...that said...when we arrived to dine....we had to wait a few minutes before being seated. A fellow walked up (hoping to get a walk-in seating)...and asked the girl at the reservation desk, "Okay...tell me the bad news...how long am I going to have to wait to get a table"?

.....her straight-faced answer to him, "Six Months"