PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 cruise , 1/2 park

goofyfan4466
12-02-2010, 05:50 AM
does anybody know if universal does a 1/2 cruise & 1/2 park vacation ? if so is there any info. anywhere ? , has anybody ever done this ? and how was your experience ? do they have special resorts and do they have shuttles ? thanks ahead for any info.

Tink1
12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Yes, they do. Universal has teamed up with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line introduce the Way More Than a Cruise ultimate vacation package back in mid 2009.

The land and sea vacation packages combine a three- or four-night stay at Universal Orlando Resort with a three- or four-night Bahamas cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s Monarch of the Seas, or a seven-night Caribbean cruise aboard Freedom of the Seas. Way More Than a Cruise includes hotel and shipboard accommodations, multi-day passes to both Universal theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure, complimentary admission to select live entertainment venues at Universal’s CityWalk and ground transfers between airport, hotel, theme parks and the ship at Port Canaveral.

Nanc

goofyfan4466
12-03-2010, 10:51 AM
nanci , thanks for getting back on that. i thought that i had heard that they did do a cruise. another question : i asked the same question about seaworld. do you know if they also have a cruise ? my family is twisting my arm into not going to disney in 2011. they would rather go every 2 years to disney. not me i will go every year ! thanks very much for any info.

Tink1
12-03-2010, 11:43 AM
No Sea world Cruise that I am aware of, Sea World does not have their own hotels.. You can do a Universal stay with a pass that includes Sea World and transportation from UNI hotels to Seaworld.

Nanc