PDA

View Full Version : Four for A Dollar....

luvDaMouse
11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Wow! they are so good, I was just listening to them on live 365. I have never heard them before. I thought I remember reading somewhere that they used to play at DHS but not anymore?? such a shame they sound really good. What happened to them anyone know??:confused:

On a side note I will be in the world in 3 days!!:D
Dana

LVT
11-30-2010, 05:16 PM
I remember them at DHS. It's nice to know their sound is still out there.

TexansInNY
11-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Love em - have their CD's and at Christmas they always seem even more special. Changed their name though - maybe they have changed back again - regardless they perform at Disney Studios before Beauty and the Beast...but not always there..we've had em and not had em :(

Gator
11-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Everything I read said they were dismissed from DHS back in 2008. I saw some of the members in different shows - the bass in the Candlelight Processional and the tenor in Finding Nemo The Musical. I haven't heard of them getting back together or singing by a different name before the B&B show. I know they weren't there Dec 08 or Jan 10. I'd love to know if they're back.

GrumpyFan
11-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Yes, Disney let them go, but you can still find them performing around Orlando at other parks. Also, you can find them if you search using their own group name, "Return 2 Zero".

According to their web site, they will be performing at Sea World over the holidays. Check their site for more information.

TheRustyScupper
12-01-2010, 02:42 AM
1) I really enjoy "Return 2 Zero".
2) In fact, they performed this November at my Ohio high school Alma Mater.
3) Or rather the dedication of the NEW high school.

4) Check their website for CD's and performance schedules.
5) In December, they are at SeaWorld.

Suz36
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
It's so funny - I was just thinking about these guys this morning and had checked out their website to see what they were up to, and then I see this post! I miss them so much - one of the biggest mistakes Disney has made in my opinion. I think they should bring them back for pre-show entertainment at Fantasmic!

cd3000
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
yup, saw them at SeaWorld last weekend they sing by the Polar Express Experience.:thumbsup:

CaptSmee
12-02-2010, 12:25 AM
yup, saw them at SeaWorld last weekend they sing by the Polar Express Experience.:thumbsup:

Too bad Disney didn't keep them around, but glad they are still entertaining in the parks! :thumbsup:

SpecJoe Magic
12-03-2010, 05:54 AM
This may sound ridiculous, but I enjoyed them more than I enjoyed the Beauty and the Beast stage show. Come to think of it, I don't think I've been back to see Beauty and the Beast since I found out that Four for a Dollar left.

DizneyRox
12-03-2010, 11:09 AM
This may sound ridiculous, but I enjoyed them more than I enjoyed the Beauty and the Beast stage show. Come to think of it, I don't think I've been back to see Beauty and the Beast since I found out that Four for a Dollar left.
I too think the pre-show was better than the show... However after the first one, the jig is up!

I also have not been back since they have been let go. Not necessarily out of protest as much as the ROI on time spent in that theater now.

Gator
12-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Apparently there is a "Bring Four 4 a Dollar Back" page on a very popular networking site. Maybe a few fans pushing on Disney can get something done to bring them back.