PDA

View Full Version : Have you rode EVERY SINGLE RIDE AT WDW!

plutosnana
11-29-2010, 12:44 PM
I haven't, but have you! Rode every single ride at WDW?

:goofy:

Ian
11-29-2010, 01:03 PM
I have not, actually. I've never done the train to Conservation Station at AK and there are a few stage shows I've never seen.

That's about it, though. I've done most everything else.

Scar
11-29-2010, 01:34 PM
Missed Dumbo, Magic Carpets, Triceratop Spin... see a pattern here.

And a couple of kids stuff like Playhouse Disney, Pocahantes and Goofy's Barnstormer.

I think that's it.

Strmchsr
11-29-2010, 01:38 PM
As far as I know, I've done everything at least 1 time. DW and I hit most of the "grown up" stuff pre-kids and now that we have kids we've had to make sure to hit all of that, too. Where I'm lacking is in the restaurants. Still plenty of those left to try as we tend to stick with our favorites and not branch out too much.

Patricia
11-29-2010, 01:43 PM
The train to Conservation Station has been missed by me as well. It just isn't out there and I always forget to wander back there for it.

I'm a big baby (at least my stomach is), I have also skipped out on the the attractions in Dinoland, Mission Space and Expedition Everest. :blush:

paragon
11-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Hmmm, if I remember correctly, I think the only RIDES that I have never been on are Tricertops Spin, and Alladins Carpets. I'm pretty sure I've ridden every other ride. As far as shows, and restaurants though, I think there are a few left to try. This past April was the first time in over 20 trips that I rode Dumbo and Astro orbiter.

PopPhan
11-29-2010, 01:48 PM
I haven't, but based on the maps, I have covered MOSTLY everything except in MK.

Missed (not interested in) --

AK: Primeval Whirl | Triceratop Spin

DHS: Playhouse Disney

EPCOT: Kim Possible mission(s) [not on Customized Maps?]

MK: AstroOrbiter | Donald's Boat | Dumbo | Main St. Vehicles | Carrousel (Cinderella's Golden/Prince Charming's Regal) | Magic Carpets of Aladdin | Tomorrowland Speedway

Maybe if I had kids i would do these, but i don't.

joonyer
11-29-2010, 01:57 PM
I think I have done or seen every current ride/attaction/show at WDW except:

Playhouse Disney at DHS
Backlot Tour and Toy Story Mania (haven't visited since that one opened).

There are several now extinct/closed attractions that I missed through the years however.

medic9016
11-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Yes, we have done them all a few times.

Joannelet
11-29-2010, 03:19 PM
All except gone to Conservation Station/Rafiki's planet watch.
(I even worked in AK and never went there!!! LOL)
That is the plan though on my next trip.
All the other shows I have seen and all the other rides I have been on :)

ibrowse17
11-29-2010, 03:58 PM
I'd say we are sitting at about 90%. Saving a few for future trips:thumbsup:

wdwfansince75
11-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks to having kids and grandkids, I have been on every ride, and seen most shows. Never did the canoes when they were there, but I rode the Keelboats and the Swan Boats before they took them out of MK. In checking with Walt Dated World, the canoes were the only ride that I missed.

valjane
11-29-2010, 05:13 PM
I've ridden every ride. There are a few shows I haven't seen, like the little kid (Playhouse Disney) thing at the studios.

And I've never done the Monsters Inc show at MK.

buzznwoodysmom
11-29-2010, 05:30 PM
The only two things that I can think of that I haven't done are Tomorrowland Speedway, and Country Bear Jamboree. I'll have to do these on our next few trips.

Gator
11-29-2010, 06:13 PM
The only two things that I can think of that I haven't done are Tomorrowland Speedway, and Country Bear Jamboree. I'll have to do these on our next few trips.

You've never done the Country Bears?!?! I can't imagine my life without Big Al :D

The only thing I haven't done at WDW is the two metal rollercoaster things at DinoLand in the AK - they always seem to break down when I get in line for them. Also, I've never been to Tom Sawyer Island at the MK, although I've hit it at Disneyland.

Thanks to going there with AND without kids, I've done nearly everything else.

Mousemates
11-29-2010, 07:01 PM
yep....though we didn't do the Conservation Station until earlier this year.

Thumper03
11-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Magic Kingdom...all

Animal Kingdon...all

Hollywood Studios...all

EPCOT...all but Ellens Unierse of Energy

Buttercup
11-29-2010, 08:27 PM
A few of the stage shows, and the Stitch ride. Pretty much everything else has been done at one time or another!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-30-2010, 10:18 AM
Nope, I'm a height fraidy cat so I skip roller coasters...also some of the attractions just don't appeal.... Playhouse Disney comes to mind

javamama
11-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I have done everything but Donalds Boat, and Kim Possible. Now this is only because we've gone every year for the past four years, and have little kids. Otherwise I would have missed tons, I did the whole Tom Sawyer thing as a kid in the '80/70's when I thought it was so cool. I probably have rode the steam train more than anyone in one day, my ds wouldn't get off for almost 2 hours........he was the little conductor so all I kept hearing was 'all aboard" it was hysterical!! I can't wait to show his girlfriends this, I dvd'ed the whole thing:-o

PopeCharming
11-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Of the rides that I either haven't been on, or I ~might~ have been on when I was 4 or so, but cannot remember now:

-Enchanted Tiki Birds
-Magic Carpets of Aladdin
-Frontierland Shootling Gallery
-Country Bear Jamboree
-Stitch Encounter (but was ok with Alien Encounter)
-Winnie the Pooh (but loved Mr. Toad)
-Beauty and the Beast stage show
-Little Mermaid stage show

Kenny1113
11-30-2010, 07:43 PM
I think I've been on everything except dinosaur. Not that I don't want to, we just haven't done it.

Suz36
11-30-2010, 07:48 PM
For MK, we've yet to try Astro Orbiter and Stitch. At AK, no desire to do It's Tough to Be a Bug. I'm pretty sure we've done everything at DHS, and we've missed Ellen, Mission Space, and Captain EO at Epcot. I'm really surprised more people haven't responded that they have done everything!

disneylovinmom
12-01-2010, 12:38 PM
No....I can't do anything that spins.:sick: Also, I haven't done half of the rides at Animal Kingdom because we always end up leaving that park early for one reason or another. Last time, my kid got really sick from riding Expedition Everest and we had to leave after only riding that and the Safari ride.

SpecJoe Magic
12-03-2010, 04:59 AM
There are still a few attractions I've never done. These include Sounds Dangerous, Triceratops Spin, Playhouse Disney, and The American Idol Experience. There may be others, but that's all I can think of right now.

marlyn
12-05-2010, 04:01 PM
The only thing I have not done is Astro Orbiter :sick:

Ian
12-06-2010, 10:28 AM
This thread stuck in my mind, so I went back and did a little research ...

As best I can tell, I still have a shot to say that I've ridden every attraction and seen every show in WDW. Because (again, as best I can tell) I've ridden every "extinct" ride and seen every "extinct" show. Now that doesn't count like one-off shows that ran for awhile in places (for example, like the current little Toy Story show that runs in Frontierland) ... I'm just talking about shows that appeared on a map as a true "attraction."

Kinda cool ... maybe I'll make an effort to tick the one or two I haven't done yet off my list so I can get them before they leave. :mickey:

Granny Jill A
12-06-2010, 01:59 PM
After twenty trips, I can say I've ridden almost everything in the World. Exceptions would be Dumbo and Triceratops Spin because my knees just don't work well enough to enter and exit these rides.

That's the fun about going back. You get to try everything.

IloveDisney71
12-12-2010, 11:08 PM
I've ridden every ride at least once except for Triceratops Spin.

What I haven't done are all of the shows. I've missed several of the shows at Disney Studios. I just never seem to make it to all of them.

andywicks
12-13-2010, 04:25 AM
I think I have done all of the rides in the main parks! I even did Summit Plummet a couple of times at Blizzard Beach - which I think is the SCARIEST 'ride' in WDW! :mickey::ack:

LovinWDW
12-15-2010, 02:49 PM
I can say, without a doubt, I and my wife and oldest daughter (8) have been on every single ride! Never really thought about it until now. That's pretty cool. Thanks for asking!

jnfr2424
12-17-2010, 01:23 PM
I think I am about 98.9% with all of the rides in WDW which also includes Charaters in Flight, Blizzard, Beach, Typhoon Lagoon and SeaRaycers. The only thing I haven't done is anything at the Speedway

finaldynasty
12-17-2010, 04:25 PM
MK- ALL
AK- All
Epcot- All
DHS- ToT, and yes I am ashamed to admit it!

:mickey:

crltkcagle
12-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Mk- The only thing we have never done is Astro Orbiter. The line is always too long.

Ep- Mission Space is something we have never attempted to do.

HS- American Idol, Sounds Dangerous, and RnR

AK- Primeval Whirl, Triceratop Spin

Guess I have our to do list for our next trip! :thumbsup:

Melanie
12-18-2010, 10:01 AM
I've never really thought about it until seeing this thread, but I do believe I've done all the current attractions. Wow!

Altair
12-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Remember the thread is all rides at WDW, not just the parks. How many have ridden the small train at DTD? :train: :blush:

finaldynasty
12-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Remember the thread is all rides at WDW, not just the parks. How many have ridden the small train at DTD? :train: :blush:

Ok! I have to admit that I have not ben on the train at DTD, but does it count if my kids have. At 300 plus lbs, I don't think Uncle Walt would want me on that train...:)

kakn7294
12-27-2010, 01:52 AM
At the parks, we have done it all at least once except for American Idol. Never saw it and don't want to - don't like the tv show so have no desire to see the Disney park version. We have not done the "rides" at DTD, the balloon ride, or been to Blizzard Beach.

kemps@wdw
12-29-2010, 10:41 PM
over the past 30 yrs...I believe we have. And some that are no longer with us (moment of silence). As WDW vets, it's our obligation to do all we can to help future generations see the beauty and awesomeness that is WDW. Loved most, liked some, and don't see the need to do others again. Haven't seen ALL the stage shows, though. But, there's always next time! :D