PDA

View Full Version : Poor antenna ball!

DisneyAddict62
11-29-2010, 08:36 AM
Not even home 12 hours and my puppy chewed my brand new Christmas antenna ball (which my cat decided to knock off the counter that I set it on!)!! I could scream!

Now I guess I have to replace it with one on ebay for twice the price!

Disney4us2
11-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Not even home 12 hours and my puppy chewed my brand new Christmas antenna ball (which my cat decided to knock off the counter that I set it on!)!! I could scream!

Now I guess I have to replace it with one on ebay for twice the price!

I am going to WDW on Wednesday. I would be happy to pick one up for you. Which one was it? I have seen the Christmas Tree one at Disneyland as well as a few others.

My dog, not a puppy any more love to chew those things as well as the bash (block party bash)balls.

crazypoohbear
11-30-2010, 09:06 PM
I am going to WDW on Wednesday. I would be happy to pick one up for you. Which one was it? I have seen the Christmas Tree one at Disneyland as well as a few others.

My dog, not a puppy any more love to chew those things as well as the bash (block party bash)balls.

That's a really nice thing to offer. Have a good trip.

VWL Mom
12-01-2010, 07:31 AM
They do have some at Disney Shopping online under Antenna Toppers. :mickey:

DisneyAddict62
12-01-2010, 08:45 AM
That is extremely nice to offer, but that is the last thing you need to be doing on your vacation! Have a fantastic time, I know we did!:wave: :pixie:

DisneyAddict62
12-01-2010, 08:53 AM
I did check Disney Shopping, but they didn't have the same one. It was red glitter, but it had a string of "lights" wrapped around it. There are a couple on ebay!