PDA

View Full Version : TVland's "Hot in Cleveland"

paragon
11-29-2010, 07:57 AM
Found this last night while i couldn't sleep. Valerie bertinelli, Wendy Malick, Jane Leeves and Betty White.
Great show, can't beleive its not on a major network.
Kudos to TV land for putting together a great show with veteran actors, and using classic tv guest stars!

Ed
11-29-2010, 11:05 AM
I agree. It's hilarious!

I'm going to move this to the Movies and TV forum, where it will get more input.

Hold on..... :bolt:

crazypoohbear
11-30-2010, 09:04 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. Such a talented group of women.
I can't believe that betty white is 88 years old!
I can only hope that I am that spry at her age.

coloradowendyl
12-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Watched it all last summer! I love Jane Leeves!

Tinkerfreak
12-01-2010, 06:54 AM
love love love this show. They have the perfect combination of women to make this great! I can't wait for the next season.
My kids are obsessed with Betty White, they think she is great.

paragon
12-01-2010, 12:53 PM
The show has the perfect combination of veteran actors, who all know very well how to play a sitcom, and they all seem to mesh extremely well together. I only just found this show during thier marathon the other night, I have no idea how I missed it! I like the use of "classic" guest stars too.
Too often I am dissapointed with new comedy series, often having to wait it out when they use a mostly unknown cast, until they all "click". These ladies seem to click quite well.

diz_girl
12-06-2010, 06:23 PM
I love this show too. Every episode seemed to get better and better. The cast is great too. They're probably showing a marathon of the show because they ordered up new episodes that should start airing in January. Free Elka!

mainemajor
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I love this show too. Every episode seemed to get better and better. The cast is great too. They're probably showing a marathon of the show because they ordered up new episodes that should start airing in January. Free Elka!

Can't wait for the new shows. We taped the entire marathon. This is dw's favorite tv show.

Diznee4Me
12-18-2010, 08:35 AM
I loved Valerie Bertinelli 30 years ago and she is STILL hot! The DW and I love Hot In Cleveland.

Magic Smiles
12-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Funny thing. I had heard so many great things about this show. Watched a few episodes, but definitely not my thing. Too bad as I really like Valerie Bertinelli.