PDA

View Full Version : Osborne Lights & Fantasmic - Same night?

wgbuck
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
The day I'm looking at going to DHS, Fantasmic is at 6:30 and the park closes at 8:00. Considering you've probably got to start standing in line for Fantasmic before it gets dark, ... is there still time to see the Osborne Lights after the show? Last time I went to Fantasmic, the show ended at closing time, and they shuttled you directly out of the park. Is that how it would work in this scenario?

Just trying to decide if I need to plan on a separate night at DHS. Much thanks in advance!

Altair
11-29-2010, 06:39 AM
You can do it, but many people at Fantasmic will have the same idea.:mickey:

DisneyAddict62
11-29-2010, 08:17 AM
You have plenty of time, we just did it on Friday! They are beautiful as usual!

ChipDale2708
11-29-2010, 09:17 AM
About how much time do you need to take in the Osborne Lights? And what time do they 'flip the switch'? We are not planning on doing Fantasmic, but want to cut back through EPCOT for the Monorail and attempt to make a second run of the Electric Light Parade. Reason for the round-about route is we have a scooter and my Mom does not want to deal w/ it on the bus. :blush:

JPL
11-29-2010, 08:39 PM
Not sure if they are still doing it but they use to allow the guests seeing the 2nd showing of Fantasmic to walk through the Osbourne Lights after the show. Before you decide what you want to do i would ask a CM if they still do this since it will be a lot less crowded for both experiences.