PDA

View Full Version : Has any one been to...

plutosnana
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is a great category for this question, but I was wondering if any of you have ever been to a different WDW/DL like Disneyland Paris etc? Tell me how it is!

:goofy:

Melanie
11-28-2010, 01:52 PM
I've been to Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland, as well as the original Disneyland in California. I'm dying to get to Paris, as I've heard and seen in pics how pretty that park is.

I've loved visiting the different parks, and while all the Magic Kingdom's have the same basic layout, they are also very different in many ways. Therefore, I sometimes get them mixed up.

Tokyo Disney Resort is incredible! My favorite Disney park anywhere is Tokyo DisneySea. Absolutely stunning and great attractions.

Hong Kong Disneyland is just the one park, but it sits in middle of mountains and therefore is gorgeous. It's the only Disney castle you'll see with mountains in the immediate background. The park itself is small, with only a few lands, but it's being expanded right now.

Pirate Granny
11-28-2010, 06:28 PM
I've been to disneyland Paris..twice...loved it...although children aren't very well behaved AND smokers everywhere and butts everywhere too...not a very clean park for Disney standards. You can take a 45 minute train from Paris...we took the bus from the airport...the other time to the airport...not free, but very convenient not to have to deal with rental cars at Paris airport. Looking for a fellow traveller for hong kong and Tokyo...DH refuses to go.:confused:

CleveSJM
11-28-2010, 08:23 PM
I've been to DL Paris a couple times and DL Hong Kong once.

Enjoyed each of those parks quite a bit.

DLKG is quite small. Only Space Mountain for a roller coaster but they have the best vista's and landscaping.

DLP has two parks, like a Studios and a MK. The Studios has the best Disney ride anywhere, Crusher's Coaster. They need to bring that to the Seas in Epcot for Epcot's first "coaster." It's a smooth combination of a dark ride and coaster. Awesome!

The people are very rude in Europe though. They don't know how to line-up, they jsut push to the front. Lots of smokers like the other poster said. If you have problems with smoke, don't go.

Other than that, GO! One day for each park I've mentioned is plenty of time. None are that big.

Melanie
11-28-2010, 09:48 PM
DLP has two parks, like a Studios and a MK. The Studios has the best Disney ride anywhere, Crusher's Coaster. They need to bring that to the Seas in Epcot for Epcot's first "coaster." It's a smooth combination of a dark ride and coaster. Awesome!

Haven't ridden it, but I might argue that a couple of rides from Tokyo might rival it. ;)