PDA

View Full Version : Single rider lines?

Disney4us2
11-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Are there single rider lines for the coasters? DD loves them and I don't ride them, with the exception of BTMRR. I was wondering about Expedition Everest, RocknRoller Coasters.

WDWfanatic742
11-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Test Track, Rock 'n' Rollercoaster and Expedition Everest all offer single rider lines :mickey:

kemps@wdw
11-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Absolutely! And I highly recommend them!

Goofy4TheWorld
11-28-2010, 10:49 PM
RnRC has a very popular single rider line, so the wait for single rider can still be 20+ minutes. Back in June they actually closed the line off 10 people after me because the wait was approaching 30 minutes.

Single rider at Everest is about 10 feet long, you literally walk straight into the corner of the loading platform from a small little nook in the sidewalk and wait just a few minutes, at least from my experience.

Disney4us2
11-29-2010, 09:05 AM

She does the single rider for the old Mulholland Madness soon to be Goofys Flight School coaster at DCA all the time. I can see her at all times since it is open, She is only going to be 11. I don't mind waiting for her if I can see her in line.

Are those lines visible? Do I just go with her and then go back out (with a scooter)?

Goofy4TheWorld
11-29-2010, 02:04 PM
I have only rode each line once, so my memory may be a tad off, but...

I am 99% sure you can see the entire line (it really felt like it was only 10 feet long) for Everest.

However, the single rider line for RnRC would only be visible at the beginning of her wait. There is still a point where the line merges with the Fast Pass line and then goes inside the building. There will be a substantial amount of time with her waiting in a line that is inside of the building and away from your view if you stay outside.

You could stay with her in the single rider line (assuming it will accommodate scooters) and just take the "chicken exit" once she gets to the loading platform. I have seen plenty of people do just that (although I will admit I do not think I have seen a scooter do it, I am sure Disney will make it work.)

joanna71985
11-29-2010, 09:43 PM
I want to say for RNRC, guests using scooters have to transfer to a push chair