PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella breakfast-Only Adults?

Donald's Girl
11-27-2010, 08:05 PM
Looking to make breakfast reservations for my birthday next May and was shocked to see the Castle breakfast still available. Can anyone give me feedback as to whether or not there are often parties of just adults for this? Don't want to go if everyone will be looking strangely at us but will book it if others have done the same without any children.

As my husband says I am a big kid! Just want to check this out and won't book if others haven't seen adults without kids.

Thanks!!

Suz36
11-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I wasn't specifically looking to see if there were adult-only parties, so I can't really confirm that. But I'd say, if it's what you want to do on your birthday, then by all means go for it!! There is very little at Disney that is adults-only, because it brings out the kid in all of us! I'm sure the princesses would make your special day very memorable!

faline
11-27-2010, 08:35 PM
A few years ago, when only the breakfast featued characters, I called to make a luncheon reservation. The cast member I spoke to assumed I was calling for a character breakfast reservation which was almost impossible to get at that time but he had one available so I took it. The party?? My husband and myself. We did not feel out of place or on display. So, I'd say, go for it and let your inner child shine through!

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I would go for it too!

We went to Disney for our honeymoon, and went to a couple of character meals and never felt funny or out of place.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Donald's Girl
11-27-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the quick responses! We have done almost all the other character breakfasts sans kids and felt fine with it but just wondered if the Castle was a little over the top.
Hopefully the ressie is still available!!

#1donaldfan
11-28-2010, 08:44 AM
It was a fun experience and being in the castle was a great "one time thing" for us, however the pre-plated food was not the best we've had at a Disney eatery !!!

A Big Kid
11-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Absolutely!

Sylvia
11-28-2010, 09:41 AM
There are many adult-only groups at character meals. You won't be alone. Go and have a great time.

Remember - in WDW we're all just big kids. :thumbsup:

brivers222
11-29-2010, 11:03 AM
we dont have any kids and my fiancee and i went to every character dining (minus Garden Grill, Cape may, Chef mickeys, and hollywood and vine) possible in the world! Loved everyone of them!