PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hours for AK?

stitch34
11-27-2010, 10:07 AM
We are leaving May 27th and when I click on-line to see the park hours it wont go into June but today is our 180 days and I need to make our dining plans...I know in the past AK has a late night but I don't see it scheduled in May was trying to base our EMH for June based on May because they will usually repeat...do they still have late night for AK? If so do you know the day?

MickeysBestPal
11-27-2010, 11:23 AM
It appears that, at least for the foreseeable future (what's been posted,) that DAK will be dropping PM EMH starting in the Spring.
They are, however, adding a second AM EMH for DAK during those weeks.

Will they reinstate PM EMH at DAK?
Stay tuned.

WDWdriver
11-27-2010, 01:03 PM
Cast Member managers at DAK have confirmed that evening EMH will not be offered beginning in March. There has been no announcement as to if or when EMH will resume at Animal Kingdom.

Gator
11-27-2010, 01:52 PM
They're only able to offer just a few things in the evening. All the animal attractions are down, which takes away from the whole point of the AK. It does make sense for them to add another morning EMH, though I'll never make one of those.

I've got to be sure to snap plenty of pics on my next trip. It may be the last time I'll ever get the AK at night.